- Product information
- Service specialists in the country
Subsoilers - Model: CHD/ HERCULES MEGA
The special arc-frame of subsoiler CHD/ HERCULES MEGA facilitates the passage of the soil in movement, allowing the machine to have maximum adherence to the soil and assuring an effective action of preparation of the seeding bed. The safety bolt of 20 mm on each tine ensures high durability and resistance even in the most difficult working conditions, while the particular shape of the tines makes CHD/ HERCULES MEGA ideal for working the soil in depth, thus facilitating good drainage and subsequent processing.
Standard equipment for CHD/ HERCULES MEGA:
- EC safety guards;
- Suited for tractors from 130 to 280 HP;
- Frame in tubolar-steel 100 x 100 x 10;
- Clearance under the frame mm 850;
- Working depth 300/600 mm;
- Tines with safety bolt 20 mm;
- Interchangeable strengthened ploughshares;
- Adjustable tines in all positions;
- Supporting feet;
- Maximum sturdiness.
Optional on request:
- Back spiked roller with hydraulic regulation;
- Double back spiked roller with hydraulic regulation;
- Hydraulic back discs (diameter of discs 610 mm);
- Couple of wheels for depth regulation;
- Side sweeps of different types.