- Product information
- Technical specification
- Service specialists in the country
Intelligent spraying - Fields ahead
The COMMANDER is designed to meet the demands of the modern professional farmer world-wide. This generation of sprayers is designed to lead the way in capacity, reliability, safety, optimization, ease of operation and precision.
The COMMANDER is a high end performer designed for continuous use by demanding operators.
- Integrated TurboFiller is standard on COMMANDER
- All primary functions needed to operate the sprayer when filling or cleaning have been built into two handles located in the centre of the work zone.
- AutoFill - Eases tank filling process, Other tasks can be done
- Chassis - Narrow track width; Boom always perpendicular to the row ensuring optimal application.
- Suspended drawbar - The drawbar on COMMANDER 5500 & 7000 is as standard fully suspended.
- Suspended axle - Strong hydraulic cylinders absorb shock loads instead of transferring them to the boom and tractor.; Compact suspension system permits track width down to 1.5 m with tyres up to 300 mm wide.
- Tanks - Main tank - 3300 l, 4500 l, 5500 l and 7000 l; Very durable UV protected Polyethylene
- EasyClean filter - Easy to clean; Dirt trap
- Cyclone Filter - Self-Cleaning; Flow capacity 400 l/min
- PrimeFlow - The controls are at the nozzle; Prevents sedimentation
- AutoWash - 2nd generation - Choose a program and the rest is automatic; Operator and tractor cabin not contaminated
- AutoAgitation - AutoAgitation consists of an electrically operated flow valve and tank content sensor.
- AutoFill - Eases tank filling process
- HARDI diaphragm pump - Pump capacity not linked to engine rpm
- DynamicFluid4 - The new liquid system works with a fast “feed forward” regulation valve to deal with all the challenges forced by tractor transmissions with stepless speed changes and automatic ON/OFF functionality of modern sprayers.
BOOMS - OPTIONS:
- TERRA FORCE
36, 39, 40, 42 m
TERRA FORCE offers the ultimate in robustness and performance.
- TWIN FORCE
Minimum drift - minimum volume and pesticide usage
24, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36 m
3-dimensional high performance booms
18, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28 m
Boom suspension with coil spring pendulum, telescopic dampers and patented HARDI adjustable guide rod system
- AutoTerrain (available with TERRAFORCE)
Automatic and preemptive boom management system which works and reacts on both boom movements and twisting forces on the boom.
Choose between soil or crop mode
Proportional valve for smooth movements
In the HARDI nozzle range you will find nozzles for every spray job.
Nozzle type and size should balance the need for optimal biological effect with a consideration for wind drift & sprayer capacity.
With HeadLandAssist reduces operator stress and there is less chemical wastage at headlands
Operator fatigue is greatly reduced, especially in odd shaped fields
|Boom typre||FORCE/TWIN FORCE||FORCE/TWIN FORCE||FORCE/TWIN FORCE|
|Tank capacity (l.)||3300||4500||5500|
|Pump (model, l./min.)||463/276||463/276||463/276|
|Booms (m.)||24-36 / 18-36||24-36 / 18-36||24-36 / 18-36|
|Total length (m.)||7,3||7,8||8,5|
|Total height (m.)||3,6||3,6||3,6|
|Track (m.)||1,5 - 2,25||1,5 - 2,25||1,8 - 2,25|